A Subject Proficiency Assessment will be conducted to determine the suitable entry point of the applicant/s.
You can only apply to the grade if the applicant has successfully completed the previous grade.
Academic Plan for Grade IX
The IGCSE is a two-year course of equivalent standard to the IGCSE in the UK. There is strong emphasis not merely on information but on the learning of academic and practical skills.
The IGCSE examination is taken at the end of Grade X.
Documents to be submitted by the parent/s at the time of admission:
- A print out of the registration form, with a passport size photograph of the applicant pasted as indicated. It is mandatory for both parents to sign the form (other than in the case of single parent).
- Original: School Transfer Certificate / Leaving Letter.
- Foreign Nationals: Photocopy of the passport and visa / OCI /PIO card of the applicant parent/s.
- Copy of the previous annual school report card.
- Sibling Applicants: The admission order/ latest fee bill of the sibling.
- Single Parent: An attested copy of the custody papers in case of divorcee.
For any queries please email us on the following address:
R. K. Puram Branch (Junior School) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Saket Branch (Senior School): email@example.com
(Please mention your form number for reference)